The MM1 Headset is the low-profile headset microphone. Combining the transparent sound quality and 2nd Generation capsule design of the ME2 Earset with a comfortable, lightweight, and easily adjustable microphone boom & Headframe, the MM1 Headset is perfect for houses of worship, theaters, broadcasters, and presenters.
The MM1 Headset is supplied with:
- Adjustable Headframe
- cable clip
With a diameter of only 0.16” (4 mm) — the size of a Match — the mic capsule is really small when worn.
Aramid strength members and engineered alloys ensure that our cables provide extreme tensile and flex strength.
Our colors are precision-matched to theatre makeup shades to blend with a wide range of skin tones and clothing.
Adjust headframe to achieve a comfortable and secure fit on the head. Adjust microphone boom to make fitting a breeze.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Slim, lightweight and professional bodypack microphone
- High class back electret condenser microphone
- Silicone padding at the earpiece, resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture
- High quality microphone capsule with omni-directional polar pattern
- For vocal, speech, dance and sport applications, for instrumental artists and solo entertainers
- With windscreens & cable clip
Microphone and Performance
- Frequency Response: Omnidirectional: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: Omnidirectional: -42dB±3dB
- Overload Sound Level: Omnidirectional W6: 131 dBA SPL
- Output Impedance: 1000Ω ±30%(at 1KHz)
- Operating Current: 500 uA
- Operating Voltage: 1.5 to 12 Volts
- Power Supply Voltage: +5V with 10 kOhm load
- Capsule Dimension(mm): Ø 0.16” (4 mm)
- Weight: 0.25 oz (7 g)
- Cable Length: 5 Feet (1.4 m)
MM1 FEATURES COMPARISONMM1 LiteMM1 Price$49.99$59.99 2nd Generation Capsule✓✓ Connector Type Fixed Fixed Microphone Boom Adjustable✓✓ Headframe Adjustable✓ Cable Clip 1 pcs 1 pcs Windshields 1 pcs 2 pcs Warranty 12 months 18 months
The Below Link is Product Review
YPA omnidirectional headset microphone review
Download original files
Description Quality Comments YPA omnidirectional headset microphone 48,000 Hz; 24-bit; mono USBPre; in a quiet room, signal at around -12 dBFS YPA omnidirectional headset microphone with Shure MX1BP power module 48,000 Hz; 24-bit; mono USBPre; in a quiet room, signal at around -12 dBFS YPA omnidirectional headset microphone 48,000 Hz; 24-bit; mono Fostex FR-2LE in a quiet room, signal at around -12 dBFS
Brand Code Model Connector SHURE/JTS/Carvin/Trantec/TOA/Line 6 C4S SHURE All with TA4F (Tiny QG) Connector, including UC1, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, SLX1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, UR1M, JTS All with TA4F connector, Carvin UX16-BP, Trantec S5, TOA WM-4300, Line 6 TBP12: XD-V55, XD-V70, XD-V75, Relay G50, Relay G55, Relay G90, TA4F SENNHEISER/Audio 2000's C4SE SENNHEISERE volution Series, EW100, EW300, EW500, G2, G3, SK 1093, SK 20, Audio 2000's AWX6030M 3.5mm locking plug AKG C4A DPT700, PT40, PT45, PT60, PT61, PT80, PT81, PT400, PT450, PT2000, PT4000, PT4500 TA3F Audio Technica C4T T35, T75, T211, T601, T701, T1000a, T1001, 1000 Series, 1200 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 7000 Series,T27, T31, T51, T200, T201, T210, T210a, T300, T310, T310b, 1100 Series, 1400 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series, T1801, T801, Hirose Type 4-pin Lectrosonics C4L SM Series, UM Series, LM Series TA5F Samson C4SA TX3 (Black), UT5, UT6 Hirose 6 pin Mipro/Fitness Audio/Chiayo/Beyer/Peavey C4MI Mipro ACT-707-TS (TE), ACT-801 TS (TE), ACT-8Ta, ACT-80T, MT103, MT303, MT801, MT808, ACT-30T, ACT-50T, ACT-7T(A) Beyer Opus Series, TS-100, TS-300, TS-500, TS-800 Peavey PCX-V12-B, PCX-U302-B TA4F