YPA M601 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Wired Instrument Microphone
The Mysterious M601 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the M601 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
The M601 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R601
- Acoustic Guitar
- Acoustic Bass
- Bass Amp
- Stage Overhead
Microphone Type Polarity Dynamic Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 Polar Pattern Connector Unidirectional (cardioid),rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type) Frequency Response Case 50 to 15,000 Hz Black, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen Impedance Current Consumption 600 ohms ± 15% 500μA (VS=1.5V RL=680Ω) Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz) Weight -52.0 dB ± 3.0dB Net: 239 g
in original box
1* M601 dynamic Microphone
1* MMC6 microphone clip
1* M6B storage bag
1* instruction manual
1* warranty certificate